Smockingbird's Spring Giveaway
Are you a Nora Fleming fan with a new or extensive collection of platters, plates, boards and minis? Are you obsessed with Beks deliciously famous carrot cake? Don’t miss your chance to win a Nora Fleming Square Platter + Nora Fleming Tulip Mini + a slice of Beks carrot cake during Smockingbird’s Unique Gifts Spring Giveaway on Facebook!
1. Like one of the Beks + Nora Fleming Giveaway Facebook posts
2. Add a comment with your favorite kind of cake
The winner will be chosen randomly on Saturday, May 8, 2021 and receive a free Nora Fleming Square Platter with Tulip Mini topped with a decadent slice of carrot cake. Prize must be picked up at Smockingbird’s, 529 Court St. Ste 1, Fulton, MO 652521 (shipping charges for platter are not included).
Contest rules and regulations below. Entrants automatically agree to these rules and regulations upon entering.
Spring Giveaway Contest Rules
- Eligibility: The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Smockingbird’s as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 8 am CST and ending Friday, May 7, 2021, 11:59 pm CST. All online entries must be received by Friday, May 7, 2021, 11:59 pm CST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by commenting on and liking the contest post during the week of the contest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Smockingbird’s. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Smockingbird’s.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a free Nora Fleming Square Platter, Nora Fleming Tulip Mini and a carrot cake from Beks. The prize is non-transferable and does not include shipping charges. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Smockingbird’s to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be randomly selected. Winner will be notified by DM within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Smockingbird’s shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within (10) ten days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SMOCKINGBIRD‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this giveaway, You understand and agree that Smockingbird’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Smockingbird’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Smockingbird’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Smockingbird’s may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Smockingbird’s. Smockingbird’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Smockingbird’s has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Smockingbird’s reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Smockingbird’s and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Sponsor: Smockingbird’s Unique Gifts, 521 Court St. Ste. 1, Fulton, MO 65251.
- The Campaign hosted by Smockingbird’s is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Hi Virginia, I entered your contest through Sarah’s post, however my attorney says your terms and conditions takes the cake! Giggle, giggle!
Leave a comment