Dream Catchers, a hoop woven with a web, were originally created by the Ojibwe Tribe and later adopted by all Native American tribes as a sign of protection. Objects like feathers and stones were inserted into the web. It was believed that by doing so, their natural properties were amplified.
The Rose Quartz Dream Catcher Necklace for Courage by Soul Ku features a hexagonal point of rose quartz on a beautiful illustration of a dream catcher. Rose Quartz is believed to amplify unconditional love.
- A 25 x 5 millimeter hand cut faceted rose quartz hexagonal point
- Super strong and durable Mighty Miracle nylon cord
- Sterling silver hardware
- FSC certified card
- One length, 16" with a sterling silver extender allowing it to be worn up to 18"
- Handcrafted by stay-at-home moms who earn a thriving wage
- Beautiful card which explains the power of the gemstone is signed by Mama who made it
- A lovely gift
- Made in the USA