Dream Catchers, a hoop woven with a web, were originally created by the Ojibwe Tribe and later adopted by all Native American tribes as a sign of protection. Objects like feathers and stones were inserted into the web. It was believed that by doing so, their natural properties were amplified.
This Black Onyx Dream Catcher Necklace features a black onyx point, on a nylon cord, placed on a card with a dream catcher illustration. Black onyx alleviates stress and worry and anchors strength.
- A 25 x 5 millimeter hand cut faceted black onyx hexagonal point
- Super strong and durable Mighty Miracle nylon cord
- Sterling silver hardware
- FSC certified card
- One length, 16" with a sterling silver extender allowing it to be worn up to 18"
- Handcrafted by stay-at-home moms who earn a thriving wage
- Beautiful card which explains the power of the gemstone is signed by Mama who made it
- Makes a lovely gift